Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Awesomer than awesome :)

LOL, they all suddenly freeze when the animator is tryin' to close the window.
It's a shame there are just three parts..

The Grocery Store The Grocery Store

I also want to make an Attack of the Kraken-dish!
Anyway, very nice game and art, I love it. The replay-button is a bit hidden and I almost didn't find it, but who cares :P.

Rocket Santa Rocket Santa

Bug?

There was a bug? I didn't see any, but it's awesome With bug too.
So, it doesn't matter, and I like the music :D.

Great work, especially for the holidays!

Finger Eater Theme Finger Eater Theme

Wow, it sounds like a real fart (refering to the tags if anyone's wondering, very funny).
But seriously, it sounds really nice and it feels like it lasts only a few seconds while it actually lasts a minute. Which is bad for me because I want to hear more, but good because, well, the song is just that good. It sounds kind of ambient but also a tiny tiny bit ominent, or maybe that's just me. I wonder what the cartoon will be about...

Plastic bags Plastic bags

Take your canvas bags
When you go
To the supermarket market markeyeyeye
Don't you use those plastic ones

Nice drawing.

linda-mota responds:

canvas bags are convient i like them. when we get plastic we save the bags and sometimes use them as makeshift packing shit.

OMORI OMORI

Waaah, it sounds like an amazing game-concept! Why haven't I discovered it sooner? Now I have to wait for it to be on Steam or something and buy it for more money.. MORE money :(...

ZeTrystan responds:

Apparently, they'll make a paypal option soon on their kickstarter page! :D Check it out, you'll maybe get the game at only 15$!

Undead!!! Undead!!!

Fighting against a bitter end.
Nah, I suck at titles as well :P. Anyway, that's some freakin' great piece of art, you've got skill!

xcolours responds: