All 22 art Reviews

Plastic bags Plastic bags

Take your canvas bags
When you go
To the supermarket market markeyeyeye
Don't you use those plastic ones

Nice drawing.

linda-mota responds:

canvas bags are convient i like them. when we get plastic we save the bags and sometimes use them as makeshift packing shit.

OMORI OMORI

Waaah, it sounds like an amazing game-concept! Why haven't I discovered it sooner? Now I have to wait for it to be on Steam or something and buy it for more money.. MORE money :(...

ZeTrystan responds:

Apparently, they'll make a paypal option soon on their kickstarter page! :D Check it out, you'll maybe get the game at only 15$!

Undead!!! Undead!!!

Fighting against a bitter end.
Nah, I suck at titles as well :P. Anyway, that's some freakin' great piece of art, you've got skill!

xcolours responds:

thanks :D

Ripley Ripley

Been there as well, and I still haven't really found my special own style. I've noticed a certain uniqueness in the way you draw a lot of your drawings which you could call your style, and I like it for what it's worth. It's obviously all your choices and decisions, but if you really like drawing, your feeling is lying. Don't listen to it, it's trying to lure you into it's evil reach of evilness. But really, you've got great potential and you'll get to your own style in no time, I'm sure of it. Just draw a lot, I dunno how that goes with digitally drawn things but if it were traditional I'd say try different materials. Anyway, concerning digital art I'm not really the one to say anything about it.
I trust you to find your own style and I really hope you'll feel better soon.

VooDooDollMaster responds:

Thankyou

Mechanical Angel Mechanical Angel

Looks very very nice. I also think the idea is indeed really cool.
I did notice the upperbody-part being a bit off though because his belly and super manly chest is portrayed directly in front of the viewer, while it looks like his legs are standing a bit turned away. A tiny bit, barely noticeable I guess, but I liked to point it out.
Apart from that, I was wondering what the blue cloth that comes from his leg actually is? A part of a blue cloak or something?

1600 responds:

Thanks, the blue cloth is not really supposed to do anything, it's just there because I thought it looked nice. Also, if it got colder out, he could probably wear it as a shirt or something.

DJ B33tle galactic falls DJ B33tle galactic falls

Cute! It looks so candy.. Also, I notice the mouth covering, does it have some meaning or some inside joke, or is it nothing and am I just thinking too much xD?

VooDooDollMaster responds:

she is a rave girl who likes to wear a doctors mask

Kawaii B33tle blood Kawaii B33tle blood

Those colours, that cuteness, they make me feel so good inside :3!
Very nie drawing, I like it :P.

Lemon Kill Team Lemon Kill Team

Very nice drawing, especially them bursting out like that.
And this might be the first serious time I regret dropping French as a foreign language, the website you talked about sounds wonderful! Damn me.

ZeTrystan responds:

Thanks!
Haaaaa, you still have time! In as little as a few years, you'll be able to read that page! x) (no, seriously you're right, this website is kinda the shitz. Drawing with people is quite fun.)

Bro Bro

Stunningly beautiful drawing, I first thought of the background like a sky, but then I noticed the disturbances and figured out that it was water. I'm so dumb. But that did make it much more beautiful. The smoothness of the clouds and the rather roughness of some linings really look nice with each other.
Also, "Speed of Darkness"... Can't recall ever hearing about that book, would you recommend it?

Zakuga responds:

Yes. It's in the star craft book series. It's in my top 2 favorite books. Very good and short story.

Damned Angel FS Damned Angel FS

Very very nice piece of art, it somehow makes me think of that Suffer-drawing you posted earlier. Maybe the style, although Suffer is a bit more rough than this one. I like them both really much. But how exactly did you make this? Did you only use digital drawing stuff or did you do a tad traditionaly or something? Being curious and all.

Zakuga responds:

Actually for this one it was originally done with pencils and suffer was done all digital. I like both mediums c: